- Country of manufactureGermany
Sheet materials from the made foam polyvinylchloride (PVH) with a firm, plain and smooth surface are the most popular material for production of outdoor advertizing, displays, information displays, exhibition stands, posters, elements of design, design works and modeling, elements of finishing of an interior, furniture, etc.
By the number of applications sheets PVH stand one of the first as have a number of advantages and faultless quality.
Their popularity for the advertizing purposes is defined by such characteristics as:
- technological effectiveness,
- smoothness of a surface,
- possibility of the direct press on a leaf surface by method of silk-screen printing or in other ways.
They possess good resistance to conditions of surrounding external environment, are not hygroscopic and can be operated a long time in the wide range of natural differences of temperatures without change of a form and violation of a surface.
It is possible to carry to their advantages:
- high thermal insulation,
- absorption of a sound and vibration,
- not susceptibility of corrosion,
- resistance to chemical, hostile environment
- these qualities are attractive both for advertizing, and to construction applications.
Sheets of solid PVC of white color of a svetostabilizirovana in weight are also steadiest against influence of environment. In rooms color PVC sheets are applied without restrictions and many years serve. Sheets are covered with a protective film for preservation of a surface from casual damages or dirt.
They are very technological:
- are easily processed by ordinary tools on a tree and metal,
- are easily knifed sharp or a hacksaw,
- give in to stamping (carving), are flexible more hotly, to thermomolding, pasting, painting, varnishing, lamination and the press.
It is possible to rely on this reliable material surely because it proved as thousands of applications and the faultless reputation confirmed with the international ISO standard.
Sheets of transparent PVH with a good svetopropuskaniye (to 88%) are characterized by high transparency and crash-worthiness, resistance to long atmospheric actions, light and chemical firmness, small weight and magnificent technological effectiveness. They are widely used in outdoor advertizing and in construction.
Differs in chemical resistance to alkalis, mineral oils, many acids and solvents. Does not burn on air and possesses small frost resistance (−15 in °C). Heat stability: +65 °C.
Also we bring to your attention: sheets and cores from acryle, a viniplasta, a ftoroplasta, ebonite. Sheets of polypropylene, polyethylene, ABS, polycarbonate, polystyrene, etc. expendables for construction, the industries, advertizing and design.
Sending across Ukraine services of transportation convenient to you: "SAT", "NEW MAIL", "AVTOLYuKS", "IN-TAYM", "DELIVERY" and dr