- Country of manufactureDenmark
Flügger Sandplast LW is ready to use, lightweight, fine-grained putty, based on acrylic binder, resistant to moisture and mechanical stress.
- Moisture resistant
- High strength
- blue color for regulating the flow rate and thickness
suitable for interior in wet areas for repair and continuous sealing of the ceilings and walls of plaster, concrete, plasterboard , Lightweight concrete and previously painted surfaces. In particular, in toilets, bathrooms, kitchens, unheated porches, balconies and slopes.
- substrate must be clean, dry, stable and suitable for spackling.
- Prime with a suitable primer prior to puttying and before further processing.
- Min. working temp. for application and drying/of curing:+ 10 ° C.
dry to the touch - 2 hours
Next layer - 24 hours
Fully cured - several days
Adhesion to concrete:0,86 MPa
Thickness :max.5 mm A621DD1FB9 F313A95D8CB8C4AB036F7A
Dilution:with water. Usually, dilution is not required.
Storage:in a cool, frost-free in tightly closed containers