- Country of manufactureJapan
- Typ av InstallationSurface
- Type of pumpCentrifugal
- Type of driveElectric
Pumps chemical IWAKI (Japan)
The IWAKI corporation offers the greatest production program of the pump equipment on types, the used materials, the sizes, productivity range for chemical applications meeting all modern requirements.
The production program of IWAKI includes:
• centrifugal pumps with the magnetic coupling;
• turbine pumps with the magnetic coupling;
• gear chemical pumps;
• the membrane dosing pumps with the electromagnetic drive;
• the dosing pumps with the adjustable electric motor;
• compact bellows - sealed pumps;
• air/vacuum pumps;
• the high - precision avalvulvar dosing pumps
Centrifugal pumps with the magnetic coupling. Materials of a flowing part - chemically resistant thermoplastics - polypropylene, CFRPVDF (polivinildenftorid), ETFE, PFA, CFRETFE (types of a ftoroplast) strengthened for mechanical durability by various fillers allow to use pumps to acids, alkalis, solvents and chemical mixes of any concentration in the range of temperatures from - 20 to + 150ºС. Productivity of pumps is from 4 l/min to 4 m3/min.