Pump vacuum 2DVN-500 (DVN, 2DVN, 2DVN-500, 2DVN-1500)Vacuum pumps DVN (2DVN 500, 2DVN 1500) are intended for pumping of air and gases. Are applied in combination with the forvacuum pump and carry out function of secondary pressure decline. The vacuum pump of this type can be used in work with explosion-proof gases, and also gases, inert to mineral oils, constructional steel, gray cast iron (marking of SCh).
Scope of pumps vacuum
The vacuum pump which you can buy in EnergoAir.ru of class DVN (2DVN, 2DVN-500, 2DVN-1500), found application in many branches:
- when drying various devices, including transformers
- it is used for distillation of chemically pure substances in chemical and pharmaceutical branch
- is part of process of impregnation of windings, wood, cables
- it is irreplaceable at distillation at the metallurgical enterprises working with non-ferrous metals
- the vacuum pump DVN and its modifications simplify process of sublimated drying of products, vaccines and a number of biologically active preparations
- it is demanded at the enterprises which are engaged in melting, molding, an alloying of metals and their alloys
- it is used in powder metallurgy for agglomeration, at agglomeration and coking in the course of production of fire-resistant products
DVN pumps consist, actually, of the pump mounted on a special frame and the electric motor. These two elements among themselves by means of the manual coupling are connected. The vacuum pump 2DVN-500 has air cooling, 2DVN-1500 — air (an air stream from the electric motor) plus water.
2DVN 500-1500 are put in action by electric motors. Under the case two pistons of an identical profile are hidden. In a working chamber with a speed of 2500 — 3000 rpm vosmerko-shaped blades which do not touch to each other, chamber walls synchronously rotate. Greasing of gear wheels and bearings - liquid, circulating barbotazhnaya.rodvigatelya. Cooling of the pump 2DVN-500 - air, 2DVN-1500 - water.
Technical characteristics Pump vacuum 2DVN-500 (DVN, 2DVN, 2DVN-500, 2DVN-1500)
|Name of parameter||Value of parameter|
|Speed of action, not less||p/a||500||1500|
|Pressure difference, no more||kPa||1.0||1.0|
|Pressure is limit residual,||Pas||0.5||0.5|
|Consumption of the cooling water,||l/h||-||360|
|Designation of the recommended forvacuum pump *||NVZ-90||NVZ-180|