- Country of manufactureUkraine
Structure for cold galvanizing of Zintec
The structure for cold galvanizing of "Zintec" is the thin-film zinc covering (a ready covering contains not less than 96% of metal zinc) which is effectively protecting ferrous metals from corrosion, having high protective properties and high adhesion to the metal surfaces peculiar to widespread kinds of galvanizing (hot galvanizing, galvanic galvanizing, thermal diffusion galvanizing). Represents the unicomponent, liquid structure ready to application.
The anticorrosive covering of Zintec metal provides anticorrosive protection of the industrial equipment and metal designs of any size including full protection of metal against subfilm corrosion.
It is easily put in any paint and varnish way (a brush, the roller, a spray or immersion) at a temperature from -35 °C to +50 °C. It can be put on a damp surface and on an easy rust. An expense of structure of 0,28 kg on 1 sq.m for a covering in 1 layer (thickness of 40-60 microns).
The tire-tread structure of "ZINTEC" provides full galvanizing of a metalwork, pipelines of any size in industrial, semi-industrial and field (house) conditions, can be used for restoration of zinc coverings, does not demand big capital investments (unlike other ways of putting zinc on metal surfaces), is safe. Use of Tyre-tread structure of "ZINTEC" does not demand the special equipment.
The zinc covering of "Zintec" provides at the same time active (cathodic) and passive (barrier) protection of metal against corrosion.
The anticorrosive zinc covering of "Zintec" is elastic, steady against vibration, shock loadings and against attrition, works in the range of temperatures from -60 °C to +150 °C (quickly to +180 - 210 °C when drawing powder coverings).
The anticorrosive zinc covering of "Zintec" can act as an independent covering of metal (color of a covering gray opaque, the shade is not normalized) or as anticorrosive primer under the subsequent coloring. The covering of "Zintec" is easily compatible from 90% of organorastvorimy finishing coverings. Guaranteed compatibly with polyurethane, urethaneacrylic, acrylic, epoxy, chlorvinyl, chlorrubber, alkidny coverings.
The tire-tread special structure of "Zintec" is applied in such areas as industrial and civil engineering, transport construction, an oil and gas complex, power, objects of the railroads, port and hydroconstructions, motor transport.
Anticorrosive protection of the steel products and constructions operated in atmospheric conditions of all macroclimatic areas, types of the atmosphere and categories of placement in accordance with GOST 15150-69
The covering is steady in fresh and sea water, water solutions of salts (pH = 6,0-10,0), in ethyl alcohol and its water solutions, use in system of the centralized cold water supply is allowed.
The covering is not steady in gasoline and a number of organic solvents.
Packaging: aerosol can of 520 ml, bank 1 of kg, bucket of 10 and 40 kg.
It is delivered across the territory of Ukraine by the delivery services: "New Mail", SAT, Deliveri, "The night express"
Instruction for drawing (TU U 20.3-38168926-001:2012)
structure for cold galvanizing of ZINTEC (TsINTEK)
- Preparation of a metal surface for drawing.
- 1 All parts of products which are subject to galvanizing have to be available to survey, preparation of a surface, to drawing a sheeting and control of its quality.
- 2 The product surface which is subject to preparation before drawing a covering should not have agnails, sharp edges (radius less than 0,3 mm), welding splashes, flows of the soldering, prozhog, the gumboil remains. Places of welding of a metalwork (rolling corners, plates, etc.) should not have the cracks hidden for access, cavities. In the presence of oil, fatty and other pollution the surface is cleared by means of special means.
- 3 When processing a surface of a shlifkrugama or a shlifshkurka, granularity of an abrasive has to be in the range from 5 to 6 in accordance with GOST 3647-71, or from 180 to 220 according to the FEPA standard. Sandblasting of a surface is recommended.
- 4 Before drawing structure the metal surface should be prepared:
- 4.1 New steel / cast iron (metal rolling):
- to remove fat, oil and other pollution in the mechanical way or special detergent;
- to degrease a surface solvent (ATTENTION: solvent or xylol).
- 4.2 Old zarzhavlenny surface:
- to remove a friable rust with any mechanically;
- to degrease a surface solvent (ATTENTION: solvent or xylol);
- 4.3 Earlier painted surface:
- to remove an old covering with any mechanically or by means of a remover;
- to degrease a surface solvent;
- 4.4 Metal surfaces with deep defeats by corrosion or difficult geometrical configurations (casting, forging):
- abrazivostruyny processing or cleaning with water of ultrahigh pressure;
- to degrease if drawing structure is made more than in 48 hours after cleaning indoors or more, than in 8 hours in the open air.
After use of mechanical and abrazivostruyny methods of cleaning the surface is removed dust.
The compressed air used for cleaning has to be dry, pure.
- 5 Degreasing of a surface is carried out by solvents (only solvent or a xylol!).
- 6 ZINTEC to apply on the cleared and fat-free surface not later than in 8 hours in the conditions of open air, in 48 hours – after cleaning indoors.
- Training of structure for drawing.
- 1 The structure without dilution is ready to drawing by a brush, the roller or an okunaniye. In case of need when drawing methods of dispersion allow dilution by the solvents which are exclusively provided below:
Solvent oil (nefras A-130/150) – GOST 10214-78,
Solvent coal, GOST 1928-29,
Xylol – GOST 9410-78.
- 2 Before drawing the structure needs to be mixed carefully before formation of homogeneous mass. In the course of drawing structure it is necessary to mix periodically in 10-15 minutes contents of capacities that there was no subsidence of a filler (zinc).
- Drawing structure.
- 1 The working structure is applied on the cleared and fat-free surface no later than in 8 hours if the processed surface is in the open air, and 48 hours indoors. Irrespective of the chosen way of drawing structure on the prepared surface, welded seams, and also the places remote for drawing by the painting equipment, it is necessary to paint over a brush in the beginning. In the presence of cracks and the hidden emptiness after welding to exclude a possibility of hit of moisture to these places (any ways of a waterproofing which are not polluting a surface).
- 2 The structure can be applied on the processed surface by means of a brush, the roller, a kraskoraspylitel or an okunaniye. Expense of 280 g on 1 sq.m (one layer).
- 2.1 Drawing by a brush:
The brush has to be from a natural bristle, pure from dust and other pollution. Dilution of structure is not required.
- 2.2 Drawing by the roller:
The roller has to be from the material resistant to organic solvents, pure from dirt, the remains of earlier used LKM. Dilution of structure is not required.
- 2.3 Drawing by method of pneumatic dispersion:
The equipment has to be pure from the pollution which are earlier used by LKM. Dilution is made by solvents in the ratio to 5-10% on weight. Pressure of air is 0,2-0,3 MRA (2-3 bar). Diameter of a nozzle is 1,8-2,5 mm.
- 2.4 Drawing by method of airless dispersion:
The equipment has to be pure from the pollution which are earlier used by LKM. Dilution is made by solvents in the ratio to 2-4% on weight. Pressure is 8-12 MRA (80-120 bar). Diameter of a nozzle is 0,015-0,025 inches or 0,38-0,63 mm.
- 2.5 Drawing by an okunaniye method:
Dilution is made by solvents in the ratio to 15% on weight. Okunaniye is made as follows: the product falls to structure and rises from it evenly.
In the course of drawing in any way the structure has to mix up periodically (every 15-20 minutes).
3.3 The structure needs to be put layer-by-layer, blocking an edge of earlier put strip.
3.4 The general thickness of a covering has to be min of 40 microns - micron max 160. When drawing on designs, whose mechanical deformations are insignificant, it is possible to increase the maximum thickness of a covering to 200 microns.
3.5 All works on drawing structure are carried out at a temperature from-350 With to +500 C.
- Layer-by-layer drying of a covering.
- 1 Time of drying of a single-layer covering "chilly on came unstuck" at a temperature (20±2) 0 C – 10-30 minutes, at relative humidity higher than 75% time increases till 3 o'clock.
- 2 Drawing the subsequent layers can be carried out one hour later. Full drying of a covering – 36 hours.
- Drawing quality control.
- 1 Quality of works on drawing structure is controlled both in the course of performance of separate operations, and after performance of all complex of works.
- 2 It is necessary to control quality of a covering external survey. The covering after polymerization should not have a through time, bubbles and visible damages.
- 3 Thickness of a covering is controlled after drying by means of devices – feeler gages. Thickness of one layer of 40-60 microns.
- Elimination of defects and repair of a covering.
- 1 The defect of a covering (peeling, swelling, etc.) which arose in the course of drawing or operation of a covering is subject to immediate elimination.
- 2 Together with the intact covering 20-30 mm wide on perimeter of the defective site to smooth out the defective site an emery paper, to degrease and dry.
- 3 To apply structure according to technology of drawing for section 3 of this instruction on the prepared surface.
- Safety measures when drawing.
- 1 The main safety requirements to works on degreasing as solvents, storage and transportation of chemicals have to correspond to DSTU OH. 3.2-10:2009.
- 2 When working on preparation of a surface it is necessary:
- - to use individual means of protection of respiratory organs, persons and an eye;
- - to monitor permanent job of ventilating installations and tightness of the equipment and communications.
/ TU U 20.3-38168926-001:2012 /