- BrandООО «Медагропром»
- Country of manufactureUkraine
Description Propolis extract:
Propolis - this adhesive substance that bees collect from spring trees kidney (and modify their enzymes hereinafter bees use it for disinfecting cells cells and isolation of foreign objects in the hive in the composition of propolis: vegetable gums (50% ), balms. essential oils, tannins (30% ), wax (25% ), pollen (5% ).
The aqueous extract of propolis is an excellent substitute modern antibiotics. It has immunomodulatory, anti - pyretic, anti - inflammatory properties. Suppresses the production in humans antagonize the harmful substances and microbial toxins adversely affected, i. e. has antitoxic property; It has antifungal effect against various kinds of fungi (pathogens lichen, molds, fungi of the genus Candida). Eliminates halitosis, eliminating its cause. Strengthens tooth enamel, it prevents the development of caries. It possesses biological properties: promotes healing of wounds epithelialized possesses properties. Helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, thus purified blood vessels, blood thinning.
Restores liver cells after transfer hepatitis, saturates internal organs and vessel walls minerals, vitamins, fatty acids and provides the generation of hard dental tissue (dentin), cartilage and bone.
Indications for use:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system (arrhythmias, ischemic heart disease, atherosclerosis, angina pectoris, hypertension, myocarditis).
- Gynecological diseases (Kolping, endotsirvitit, cervical erosion, pregnancy), urological diseases (prostatitis).
- In the presence of nervous system diseases (sciatica, sciatica, peripheral nervous system disease).
- Gastrointestinal diseases (peptic ulcer, gastritis, colitis, pancreatitis, gastro, gallstones).
- Diseases of the upper respiratory tract, lung disease (sinusitis, influenza, chronic bronchitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia, and so on).
- Endocrine diseases (disruption of normal activity of the thyroid gland, diabetes mellitus).
- For solutions of dental diseases (stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease, tooth sensitivity when, damage the oral mucosa).
- Dermatological diseases (frostbite, burns, acne, boils, carbuncles, herpes, eczema, chicken pox, psoriasis).
- When ophthalmic diseases (conjunctivitis, inflammation of the eyelids).
- Bactericidal effect of propolis is manifested in low concentrations and is distributed in almost all human pathogens.
Recommendations: Propolis extract is used to treat dermatitis, prostate disorders, endocrine and dental diseases.
Ingredients: propolis, water, propylene glycol.
Product: Bottle 30 ml.
Dosing: Inside 5 - 6 drops. Outwardly 30 - 40 drops to split a half cup of water.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components, pregnant women, children up to 12 years.
Storage: Store in clean, dry, protected from light, ventilated at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 85% . A precipitate formed during storage due to the use of natural raw materials. Shake before use is recommended.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Producer: "Medagroprom" Ltd. , Ukraine.