- BrandАльфа Смарт Агро
- Country of manufactureUkraine
Active ingredient: Polioksiyetilyovana rape oil, 910 g/l
Formulyation: The concentrate which is emulsified
Appointment: Prilipach (surfactant) on the basis of rape oil for combined use with herbicide Antizlak
Container: 5 l
• Improvement of uniformity of a covering by working liquid of a sheet surface when spraying.
• Strengthening contents and digestion of working solution of herbicide.
• Acceleration herbicidal effects of medicine and ensuring high efficiency.
• Increase in resistance to a rain, strong dew and ultraviolet rays.
• Reduction demolition of working solution wind due to optimization of the size of drops.
• Safety for the environment (it is made on the basis of vegetable oil).
The complex not ionic prilipatel on the basis of vegetable oil the Omega Extra is intended for combined use with herbicide Antizlak. Surfactant improves wetting of elevated parts of plants of cereal weeds, especially those which have strong omission, vertical placement of leaves and the increased water repellency of a sheet surface. Antizlak strengthens sticking of working solution that promotes the accelerated and fuller penetration of active ingredient kletody in a target object (plant). It accelerates herbicidal action and provides high efficiency.
Surfactant the Omega Extra is made on the basis of vegetable oil therefore there are not no fitotoksichniya in the recommended norm and restrictions to harvesting. Besides, the prilipatel possesses high rates of safety for consumers and the environment. It is stable in a wide range of pH of the environment. Hardness of water do not influence stability and properties of a prilipatel. The special formulyation provides lack of foaming.
For preparation of working solution to fill in necessary amount of herbicide at the included mode of mixing in filled on 1/3 tank of a sprayer. In 15 minutes to add surfactant the Omega Extra and to add water up to the full volume of a tank.
Regulations of application
Surfactant the Omega Extra is used normal by 1,0 l/hectare irrespective of regulations of use of herbicide Antizlak. It is desirable to use tank mixes right after preparation.