- BrandGCE Group
- Country of manufactureCzech Republic
DINCONTROL pressure regulators designed to reduce the pressure of gas flowing from the cylinder, and automatically maintain the predetermined operating pressure when flame treatment. pressure regulator design is very simple, reliable and safe, ensures high accuracy and efficiency of the gas supply.
The accuracy and efficiency
- secure, reliable and cost control;
- substantial gas savings and return on investment of the regulator;
- precision the reducing valve with built-in filter gas;
- the ability to set the desired flow pressure;
- accurate, fast, convenient and secure setting the necessary pressure;
- high-precision maintains a predetermined pressure.
Reliability and safety
- guaranteed safety when dealing with high pressure 200 bar;
- reliable and durable die-cast housing of high quality brass;
- a corrosion-resistant cap of the gear housing, zinc coated inside;
- an additional valve with ball valve unit of stainless steel, which allows to suspend the supply of gas to the equipment during work breaks, leaving the pressure regulator. Thereby increasing the operating life of the membrane and gear;
- unregulated safety valve provides passive protection;
- output connection arrangement at an angle, to reduce the risk of damage to the gas supply hose;
- ATEX housing cover - a special lacquer protects against aggressive impact complies with European directives for protective devices and systems for use in hazardous environments;
- climatic modification allows the controller in the temperature range from - 30 ° C to + 60 ° C.