Press for splitting of a brick (horizontal, vertical)
The plant on production of a facing brick and facing tile by method of a high pressure consists of the following main components:
- Loading and mixing installation (2 pieces);
- Hydraulic hyper press for production of a hollow brick and a corpulent brick (2 pieces);
- The machines for cutting of a brick including:
- press for splitting of a brick (horizontal) (1 piece);
- press for splitting of a brick (vertical) (1 piece);
- devices for crushing of a brick (2 pieces);
- Packing machine (1 piece);
- Additional equipment.
Service conditions - the plant works indoors at a temperature from plus 5 to plus 40 degrees and relative humidity of 80%. Electricity consumption by plant makes no more than 200 kW/hour.
Loading crushing and mixing installation (in the automatic mode) cuts raw materials to the size of 0-3 mm, mixes the ground raw materials, dyes and adds water. Mixing time 1-3 minutes.
Ready raw mix arrives on press containers receivers. After all raw mix is extracted from loading crushing and mixing installation, the new batch of raw materials prepares.
The raw materials from the container receiver of a press come to a press (in lots) where there is a pressing. After that there is an expression and pushing out of the pressed bricks on a reception table.
After completion of heatmoist maturing the pallet with a brick arrives on a warehouse by means of a loader (which is not included in the delivery package). After that there is a movement of a brick from steam pallets on shipment pallets, packaging, packing in a polyethylene film and a binding by a tape.
Shipment of finished goods is made by an average loader (which is not included in the delivery package).