- Country of manufacturePoland
- Productivity200 kg/h
The press briquetting is intended for production of fuel briquettes from peat, sawdust of wood of soft and strong breeds, a peel of sunflower and other vegetable waste (waste of grain crops, waste of processing of flax, a buckwheat, straw etc.), without use of any connecting substances, except a natural lignin which contains in plant cells (the entering raw materials).
Video in work.
- Diameter of a briquette is 45 mm
- Productivity is 180-250 kg/h
- Briquette length the 25-200th
- Engine capacity of the main drive 11 of kW
- Reduktorny engine of 0,75 kW