The contract has to contain the following obligatory sections:
1. Subject of the contract:
- a description of goods (the range, the sizes, models, completeness - are specified in the appendix to the contract);
- country of goods' origin.
2. Price and sum:
- total amount of the contract and the price for a commodity unit in currency of the price;
- basis of delivery according to the international rules of terms of delivery of goods "INKOTERMS-2000" (EXW, CPT, CIP, FOB and t.p);
- the name of currency in which the goods are estimated.
3. Terms of payment:
- the name of currency in which a payment will be made;
- terms of payment and a condition of payment by installments if that is provided;
- conditions and terms of return of an advance payment in case of nondelivery of goods;
- the obligatory list of the documents transferred by the Seller to the Buyer and confirming the shipment fact, cost and the nomenclature of the shipped goods.
4. Delivery time:
- date of completion of deliveries and (or) schedule of deliveries;
- period of validity of the contract.
5. Conditions of acceptance of goods on quality and quantity:
- data on the place and terms of carrying out inspection of quality and quantity of goods.
6. Force majeure:
- conditions at which approach the parties will be exempted from liability for non-execution of the conditions provided by the contract.
7. Other conditions and circumstances of the transaction:
- guarantee certificates, royalties, technical assistance, assembly, adjustment and installation of equipment, training of personnel, information and other services.
8. Consideration of disputes:
- an order of presentation and consideration of claims, an order of payments on claims, consideration of controversial issues in arbitration courts.
- for delays of delivery of goods or delay in payment of cost of goods, for deliveries of goods of inadequate quality.
10. Addresses of the buyer and seller:
- legal and full postal addresses of the Seller and Buyer, contact phone, fax, telex.
11. Signatures of the parties:
- the signatures of the persons authorized by the organizations of the Seller and Buyer to conclude the contract, certified by the press with obligatory interpretation of their surname, a name and a middle name and the indication of positions.
It is also necessary to specify the place of signing of the contract, full official names of the organizations of the Seller and Buyer, full name of the country of the foreign partner and the country of purpose of goods in the contract.
Note: In case of non-compliance with these requirements delays at customs registration are possible.