Liquidation of the enterprise or the business owner means an exception of the last of the state reestra of the enterprises, organizations, establishments, (EGRPOU), removal from tax accounting, closing of settlement accounts and complete cessation of requirements to founders and management of the enterprise (businessman). Liquidation of the enterprise is carried out in various ways:
- Sale of the enterprise;
- Liquidation of the enterprise for the decision of the owner;
Liquidation of the enterprise by purchase and sale of the corporate rights is carried out for the purpose of updating of business, attraction of new investments into the existing business. Liquidation of the enterprise or the businessman is carried out also in case of existence of debts of the enterprise to the budget and contractors.
In that case changes concerning structure of founders and their share in an authorized capital are made to constituent documents of the enterprise. Also meeting of founders appoints the new director.
Along with it the assessment of the current financial state of the enterprise is carried out, the structure of receivables and payables is analyzed, verification of mutual settlements with the budget for taxes and obligatory payments is carried out.
Liquidation of the enterprise provides creation of the liquidating commission which carries out a role of governing body of the enterprise subsequently in the general order:
- The liquidating commission carries out inventory of warehouse stocks, fixed assets and non-turnaround assets of the enterprise;
- The liquidating commission carries out verification of debit and creditor debts;
- The liquidating commission carries out drawing up liquidating balance.
Our company is ready to provide you services of preparation for liquidation of the enterprise:
1. Help in carrying out inventory of warehouse stocks, fixed assets and non-turnaround assets;
2. Carrying out verifications of mutual settlements with suppliers and buyers of the enterprise;
3. Carrying out verifications of mutual settlements of the enterprise for taxes and budgetary payments;
4. Analysis of structure of debit and creditor debt of the enterprise and debt on a salary;
5. Drawing up liquidating balance of the enterprise;
6. Granting an audit report (if necessary).
Our company applies an individual approach concerning a complex of the provided services and pricing to each Customer.