- BrandТорговый Дом СКБ Технофильтр
Cleaning class: EN779: G4
Filtromaterial: poliyestr, microfiber glass
Frame: galvanized steel, N / steel
The Panel Air Filters (PAF), cleaning class - G2, G3, G4 - are intended for rough purification of air (the 1st step) in central airs and ventilation, in painting chambers and in various industries.
FVP consist of different components:
• or from a cardboard or steel galvanized frame in which the volume filtering material leaning on a frame grid from an air outlet is laid;
• or from a set of viniplastovy grids;
• or from a layer of open and porous polyurethane foam.
FVP is equipped in a design with a replaceable filtering element which after pollution is easily taken out and replaced with new. At the same time this design provides rigid fastening of the filtering material in a filter frame, excluding
possibility of its expression at operation. Advantage of FVP is their regeneriruyemost, except option with a replaceable filtering element.
In this group of filters filtering material of the TWE Bocholt company which feature is is also applied:
• 100% polyester;
• thermally connected fibers, without any chemical additives;
• high uniformity, measured stability and good pyleemkost;
• harmlessness for environment;
• a class of fire safety F1/K1 according to DIN 53438.
|Sizes, mm||Cleaning class||Quantity of pockets, piece||Productivity, m3/hour||Starting resistance, Pa|