Producer: Kyoto Electronics Manufacturing, Japan.
The portable RA-130 refractometer of the Japanese company Kyoto Electronics Manufacturing are intended for measurement of index of refraction (A refraction index) in various liquid products.
RA-130 has very compact sizes, is in fact the "pocket" refractometer and can be used for:
- definitions of index of refraction of organic solvents;
- determination of content of sugar in fruit juice, jam, honey;
- measurements of an indicator Brix in drinks, ketchups, mayonnaise, sauces.
This device is extremely simple in work - the user needs to place only several drops of a sample in a special cell of the device or to ship a cell in a sample, to press the button, and for several seconds on the display of the device value of index of refraction is displayed.
Features and advantages of the RA-130 refractometer:
• Wide range of measurements (index of refraction 1,3200 … 1,5000; or according to Brix: 0 … 85%)
• High precision of measurements (±0,0005nD)
• Preservation in memory to 1100 results of measurements
• A possibility of transferring of data on the computer or on the printer
• Measurement by drawing a sample on a cell or immersions of the device in solution.
The portable RA-130 refractometer has a wide scope:
• The analysis of foodstuff and drinks (determination of content of sugar in fruit juice, jams, honey; measurement of degrees Brix in drinks, ketchups, mayonnaise, sauces; determination of percentage of fat in confectionery and bakery products; definition of an index of a refraction in vegetable oils and mn. Other);
• The analysis of oil products (definition of index of refraction in oil products);
• Analysis of products of chemical industry (definition of index of refraction of organic solvents);
• The analysis of pharmaceutical preparations (definition of amount of glucose in biological liquids and medicines in solutions)
Additional information you can on our website http://www.soctrade.in.ua/equipment/shop/ra-130/