- Country of manufactureGermany
Polypropylene - the material differing in high impact strength and flexing, wear resistance, good electric insulation properties with the wide temperature range, high chemical resistance, low Paro - and gas permeability. It is resistant to acids, alkalis, solutions of salts, mineral and vegetable oils at high temperatures.
Maximum temperature of operation of polypropylene of 120-140 °C.
- Range of application of sheet polypropylene:
- facing and waterproofing of tanks;
- isolation from aggressive substances;
- construction timbering;
- elements of decorative design;
- signs, tablets, supports, visors, pools.
Also we bring to your attention: sheets and cores from acryle, viniplasta, kaprolon (PA6 polyamide), ftoroplast, ebonite. Sheets of polyethylene, PVH, ABS, polycarbonate, polystyrene, etc. expendables for construction, the industries, advertizing and design.
Sending across Ukraine services of transportation convenient to you: "SAT", "NEW MAIL", "AVTOLYuKS", "IN-TAYM", "DELIVERY", etc.