- BrandССК ТМ
- Country of manufactureUkraine
The use of plate heat exchanger for round channels C - PKT - K - 125
Plate heat exchanger for round channels C - K - PKT - 125 used:
- conditioning of industrial and residential buildings;
- for recycling thermal energy of the exhaust air;
- It enables energy savings for heating (cooling) air supply;
- using waste heat from the heat exchanger perehresnotochnim expedient in cases where there is no air recirculation or as an additional energy saving;
- heat recovery efficiency depends on the balance of supply and exhaust air flow and the temperature difference at the inputs to the heat exchanger, and can reach 70% ;
- air, processed, must not contain sticky and fibrous materials, explosive gas mixtures and aggressive substances;
- dust and solids content should not be higher than 0.1 g / m³.
Design features of plate heat exchanger for round channels C - PKT - K - 125
Teploutilizatorov includes perehresnotochnogo regenerative heat exchanger inside a special housing. Waste heat recovery is equipped with G3 class filter, drip tray.
Casing heat exchanger is made of galvanized steel. Thermal insulation recovery surface formed corrugated sheets of aluminum foil.
Principle of operation. Exhaust removed from the premises served flows through every other channel between the plates of the regenerative heat exchanger, heating them (in winter) or cooling (in years). Treated supply air flows through the other heat exchanger channels, absorbing the heat of the heated plates or conversely cooled.
Installation recommendations. Teploutilizatorov provides horizontal installation. In this case it should be provided with the condensate removal from the exhaust vent. For this purpose it is necessary to provide a bias vent corresponding section length of 1 - 3 meters, which must be reliably sealed. At the bottom point of the channel is necessary to provide a branch pipe for draining condensate. air flow direction - teploutilizatorov through or past the next portion of supply air ventilation system - is regulated by a particular bypass valve, which
It should be provided in a separate system.
When installing the heat exchanger is necessary to provide service access for its service: it is periodically necessary to clean the heat transfer surface of the heat exchanger.