- BrandССК ТМ
- Country of manufactureUkraine
Use of lamellar heatutilizers for round channels C - PKT - K
The lamellar heatutilizer for round channels C - PKT - K is used:
- for conditioning of production and residential buildings;
- for utilization thermal energy of exhaust air;
- allows to use the saved energy for heating (cooling) of stitched air;
- uses of the utilizer with the perekhresnotochny heat exchanger expediently in cases when there is no recirculation of air or as additional energy saving;
- efficiency of heatutilization depends on a ratio of expenses of stitched and exhaust air and a difference of temperatures on entrances to the heat exchanger, and can reach 70% ;
- air, it is processed, should not contain sticky and fibrous materials, explosive gas mixes and aggressive substances;
- content of dust and solid impurity there should not be higher than 0,1 g/m ³.
Design features of lamellar heatutilizers for round channels C - PKT - K
Teploutilizatorov consists of the recuperative perekhresnotochny heat exchanger in the special case. Utilizers the class G3 filter, with the pallet for condensate is completed.
The case of the heatutilizer is made of galvanized steel. Thermal insulation the surface of the utilizer is formed by corrugated plates of aluminum foil.
Principle of work. Exhaust deleted from the room served proceeds on every second channel between plates of the recuperative heat exchanger, heating them (during the winter period) or cooling (advanced in years). Processed pritochny air proceeds via other channels of the heat exchanger, absorbing warmly heated plates or being on the contrary cooled.
Recommendations about installation. Teploutilizatorov provides horizontal installation. At the same time removal of condensate from the exhaust ventilating channel has to be provided. For this purpose it is necessary to provide a bias of the respective site of the ventilating canal 1 - 3 m long which has to be are reliably pressurized. It is necessary to provide a branch pipe for condensate discharge in the lower point of the channel. The direction of air supply - through heatutilizers or bypassing it on the following site of stitched ventilating system - is regulated by means of a certain valve of a baypas which
it has to be provided in system separately.
At installation of the heatutilizer it is necessary to provide service access for its service: it is periodically necessary to carry out cleaning of a heatexchange surface of the utilizer.
C - PKT - K heatutilizer standard sizes
|STANDARD SIZE||Sizes, mm||Mass of kg, no more|
|C - PKT - K - 100||100||630||590||240||32|
|C - PKT - K - 125||125||630||590||240||32|
|C - PKT - K - 150||150||630||590||240||32|
|C - PKT - K - 160||160||630||590||240||32|
|C - PKT - K - 200||200||630||590||240||32|
|C - PKT - K - 250||250||770||730||290||36|
|C - PKT - K - 315||315||770||730||340||41|