Products of other enterprises
PLANT FOR PRODUCTION OF BUILDING BLOCKS AND PAVING SLABS BY VIBROCOMPRESSION METHOD.
- Concrete, used in vibrocompression, has low water-cement ratio that decrease cement consumption, provide high strength (M200-M400) and frost resistance (200-300 cycles).
- Vibrocompressed slab has shaggy porous surface.
- There is a possibility to produce maximum quantity of the products per day because of a small influence of the "human factor".
- Conclusion: It is possible to produce a great variety of products with an attractive appearance via the vibration compaction method. It is possible to produce large volumes of the products of small variety via vibrocompression method.
- In case of production of the paving slabs via vibrocompression method it is easy to reach large volumes of production because the method is manufacturable and does not require a lot of hand work.
- On the contrary it is very difficult to reduce quantity of manual labor part in case of vibration compaction production and reach high volume production.
- In case of production of goods via vibration compaction method for manufacture a fundamentally new product, for example statue or column, it is enough just to buy a necessary mold. And that is all. You can start a new production.
- In case of production of goods via vibrocompression for starting of a new production there is a necessity to buy an expensive block "matrix-punch" and make a reconfiguration for the plant. And these are big time and capital inputs.
Contact the seller
PLANT FOR PRODUCTION OF BUILDING BLOCKS AND PAVING SLABS BY VIBROCOMPRESSION METHOD
We recommend to see