- Length6-12 m
- Pipe materialSteel
Length, m / n
Theor. weight 1m / n
The tube boiler 16x2 st20 / 12H1MF TU 14 - 3 - 190/460
6 - 12
Why exactly MSC UKRAINE:
- boiler pipe from our company - these are affordable prices and an unlimited volume of products in warehouses;
- the widest assortment range will allow you to choose pipes for any type of media;
- proven for years suppliers with consistently high qualifications and reputation in the market, work without intermediaries is a guarantee of a low price;
- we guarantee a system of bonuses, promotions and discounts, as well as special offers for regular customers;
- selection of a personal consultant for large order volumes;
- performance of all related services (loading, own cutting, cutting, welding).
Boiler pipes - our offers
We offer our customers on an ongoing basis boiler pipes that meet all the necessary requirements of GOST. Pipes are always available, which according to the production method can be:
- hot deformed;
- heat deformed;
- cold deformed.
Pipes and their production are under the regulations TU14 - 3 - 190 (or TU 190), TU 14 - 3 - 460 - 2004 (aka TU 460 or 14 - 3r - 55 - 2001). The products are made of rolled, drilled or not drilled, stripped steel billets of grades 15gs, 15x1m1f, 12x1mf, 15khm, 20, 20 PV, additionally reinforced and alloyed. Sizes - measured and unmeasured. Pipe production takes place by hot pressing and cold rolling.
Application and features of high pressure boiler pipes
The oil and gas industry, engineering, equipment for boiler houses of any type, superheaters and steam lines of thermal power plants, as well as in all other areas of production where high pressure pipes are required.
Boiler pipes are a much more complex product in technological terms than ordinary pipes. Their inner surface must be perfect, and the inner burr is completely removed or rolled out. In the production process, each product must undergo a heat treatment procedure.
Our warehouses in the cities: Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkov, Krivoy Rog, Odessa, Rivne, Ivano - Frankivsk.