lighting equipment (searchlights, devices of dynamic light, disco devices, control panels, dimeric blocks, smoke generators, effects) - sound intensifying equipment (amplifiers, mixer panels, devices of processing of a sound, speaker systems, loudspeakers, radio systems, microphones, studio equipment, sound carriers)
Pioneer CDJ-350. The equipment is concert.
DJ-CD-player Pioneer CDJ-350 is the player reproducing tracks in all popular and professional formats from CD or USB carriers. The sound board of CDJ-350 is intended generally for the beginning DJs, however it has a set of functions and corresponds to the professional Pioneer CDJ-2000 player.
USB connection gives the chance of Plug & Play of management compatible DJ ON and Midi of management any musical ON. The Pioneer CDJ-350 player can also carry out functions of audio of the interface. For performance of smooth transitions it is enough to press only one button rates of tracks will be picked up by means of blocking of BPM. If you want to reproduce all musical compositions at one speed, then it is enough to set the main BPM for each sound board. To check blow visually and aurally it is possible by means of function of display of blow. Also this function is useful for a skretching and cycling. Cyclic compositions with Beat Loop, and Loop Divide it is easy for Hot Loop to do using the Auto Beat Loop function.
Support of formats
- Audio of CD
- USB carrier
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC
- Completely compatible to the wide range of media formats
- Rekordbox program of management of databases: 'Prepare & Perform'
- Blocking of blow and Display of visualization of blow
- Creation and editing playlists directly on a player
- Beat Loop & Loop Divide
- HID and MIDI management through USB
- Reproduction of files to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Scratch jog wheel
- Master Tempo & WIDE Pitch
- Frequency characteristic: 4 Hz - 20 kHz
- Relation signal/noise: 115 dB
- Distortions: 0,006% (JEITA)
- Level of an output audiosignal: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz)
- Power consumption: 16 W
- Requirements to power supply: 220 - 240B pery. current, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- The sizes (Sh x In x): 220 mm (Sh) × 107 mm (In) × 288.5 mm (G) of mm
- Net weight: 2,3 kg