- Country of manufactureUkraine
Characteristics qualitative pellet
Crucial importance for trouble-free operation of pelletny coppers is quality of fuel. While the copper works well, nobody pays much attention to technical characteristics of granules, the main criterion is the price. It is bad if after such operation the copper fails or fuel consumption will increase, or the remains of ashes and slag will increase. First of all it is necessary to pay attention to quality used pellet:
- The smell of the burning tree at combustion has to be allocated (other smell can indicate availability of undesirable additives and impurity);
- The pure color pellet depends on type of the wood used for production (more dark color can be caused by bark additives, but it is important that granules did not contain other particles, such as: paint, laminate, plastic);
- Density pellet has to be 0,6 t/m3;
- Content of water is no more than 12% (at excess of this value the efficiency considerably goes down);
- Minimum quantity of dust and any artificial additives.