- Country of manufactureGermany
Wagner Control Pro of 250 M is the kraskoraspylitel created on new, the NEA revolutionary technology, who does not have analogs in the world. High Efficiency Airless - is deciphered as: "high efficiency of airless dispersion". The HEA technology is based on a unique design of a nozzle (nozzle) - HEA ProTip. The nozzle of HEA ProTip has two cameras of dispersion (a two-chamber nozzle), at ordinary airless painting devices - nozzles single-chamber.
Advantages of NEA technology:
- At dispersion by two-chamber nozzles of HEA, high pressure of 200 bars is not necessary (as at ordinary painting units), the nozzle of NEA works with a pressure up to 110 bars.
- Owing to rather low pressure - the aerosol cloud (fog) is 55% less.
- There is no spittle. So when painting by usual nozzles, during the pressing and an otpuskaniye of a cock of the gun, fly material drops are superfluous. These drops are not with nozzles of NEA.
- The torch at dispersion by nozzles of NEA has smoother edges that excludes emergence of strips at the edges (so-called moustaches).
- Work with a pressure up to 110 bars - smaller return of the gun when painting, smaller fatigue of the painter.