- Country of manufactureUkraine
Tea label . Services of printing house. Development and production. Dnipropetrovsk.
Tea packaging includes:
- Tea label which allows to take out the bag from the cup after the zavarivaniye.
- The envelope (sosht), the individual paper bag for packaging tea the filter package and the label.
- Dividing tape, cardboard strip with the seal or without it, for separation of ranks tea the filter packages in the tea box.
- The liner, internal package of tea for packing in cardboard boxes, from different types of the film, packaging the flou-pack ice.
Tea label - the integral attribute of the tea zavarochny bag. For convenience of the use tea bags are issued complete with the tea label allowing to take out the bag from the cup after the zavarivaniye. Tea bags, sosheta, as well as many other simple and ingenious things, were invented accidentally.
The owner of the New York firm trading in tea and coffee decided to send to buyers trial samples of the products. It packed one-time portions of tea into small silk sacks. Most of buyers, simply without having guessed to open packaging, to pour out tea in the teapot and to make it by the traditional method, filled in all sack with boiled water. Tea did not differ to taste from usual, and process of preparation became much simpler.
The printing house of packaging "Spring" only in Ukraine arranged production of the tea label. Possibilities of production allow to print the tea cardboard label and the tea paper label, and also sosheta - individual paper bags for tea packaging. Externally very simple, these products in practice demand very big efforts for development of technology of the seal. The seal of "person" and "turnover" of the tea label, and also carving , are made in one pass of paper via the machine. Result of work of staff of our printing house was the fact that today "Spring" - the undisputed leader in the market of Ukraine on the seal of the soft and tough tea label.
- Price: Specify wholesale prices