- Country of manufactureUkraine
- PackagingCardboard box
Packages vacuum with figures on the order from the manufacturer Fapreks-Pak
Vacuum bags with a pattern with a thickness of 60 to 120 microns .
Problems of food safety acute for each manufacturer. Vacuum packaging - one of the most effective ways to solve them The basis of this package - a product placement in a vacuum. In this environment, the product is not subject to the harmful effects of oxygen and water vapor and can be stored for a long time
The permeability of the polymeric materials from which made vacuum bags, to gases, especially to oxygen and water vapor, are the main factors affecting shelf life and consequently the quality of the product inside the vacuum package.
- The vacuum package of the respective barrier film insulates the product from atmospheric oxygen, which is normally oxidizes food, which leads to loss of its nutritional properties and taste (in particular vitamin C in the presence of oxygen oxidizes and loses its nutritional properties, oxidized vegetable and animal oils have a rancid taste, etc.);
- The vacuum package of the multilayer film provides appropriate water balance in the product that is packed in it, i.e. throughout the entire shelf life of the food product as it is the initial amount of moisture, which in many cases is a prerequisite;
- Vacuum package provides reliable protection against penetration of the food product from the outside all sorts of bacteria, microbes, mold, yeast and fungi;
- Use of the vacuum package eliminates the evaporation from the surface of the food product of complex volatile compounds that determine the odor or flavor of food;
- Moreover, the lack of oxygen in the vacuum package stops the development of harmful bacteria that may be present in small amounts in the food product;
- On the surface of the polymeric multilayer films, which are usually made of a vacuum package can be applied to better and more colorful flexographic or gravure printing than paper labels on the surface of glass or a can.
- Defining one of the advantages of vacuum packages is their lower cost as compared with traditional packaging, Thus cost savings for packaging the food product during the transition to use instead of vacuum packages jars reaches ~ 60%, instead of traditional cans ~ 50%