- Cutting of sheet metal:
- - steel to 400 N/mm2, to 1,6 mm
- - stainless steel, to 1,0 mm
- - copper, aluminum, to 2,0 mm
- The recommended speed of rotation of a drill, rpm 3000
- The recommended drill power not less, W 420
- Cutting speed (at a speed of rotation of 3000 rpm.) m/min to 2
- Minimum radius of cutting, 12 mm
- Change of the direction of cutting, hail 360
- Overall dimensions (without drill), mm 180х75х55
- Weight, kg 0,4
In a set: 1) A nozzle scissors (with 2 working zones), 2) the Handle, 3) a key 2v1 (rozhkovy and six-sided), 4) a spare matrix, 5) a spare punch, 6) a metal case, 7) the maintenance instruction.
For cutting openings of any form it is necessary to drill an opening with a diameter of 11 mm previously. The nozzle works from the drive of the electric drill or a pneumodrill. Cutting is made by the principle of the cut scissors. The nozzle does not demand adjustment, is simple in application and service.