Noriya from Perry of Oakley Ltd (England):
Noriya of industrial function are developed individually for each customer.
Three speeds to a hole of a yny tape for transportation of all range of materials: from grain crops to the granulated compound feed, dust and minerals.
• The noriya head shaft with the reel and the bearing assembled is easily dismantled from a noriya.
• The shaft is condensed with kapron or felt epiploons.
• In a standard complete set the reel of a head of a noriya is manufactured of an integral leaf, a boot drum planchaty ("a squirrel wheel").
• The big removable inspection panel for service and installation of a tape with ladles.
• The head and a boot of a noriya are equipped with big inspection doors for convenience of cleaning.
• Noriya options are available to seed grain: a special boot on legs for seed grain with a garbage tray for removal of the remains.
• Super Starco ladles from low-carbonaceous steel by default. Also they can be made from: 1) polyethylene of high density, 2) stainless steel, 3) a kaprolona (polyamide-6, high-shock-resistant material with high resistance to attrition).
• The Vzryvorazryadny panels corresponding to ATEX (the directive of the EU describing requirements to the equipment and work in potentially explosive environment) are available as an option.
• Rezinotkanevy noriyny tapes are structurally made on the basis of a framework from polyair - the ER polyamide fabric providing low relative lengthening and with external rubber facings of various types of rubbers (abrasion-resistant, heatresistant, oilproof, frost-resistant). Execution makes a reservation: 1) warm and oilproof, 2) for the food industry, 3) for very high temperatures.
• The design of a head of a noriya depends on the size of the used ladles to provide the maximum productivity of unloading.
• Several options of a design of the drive are capable to satisfy any customer: 1) klinoremenny transfer on the reducer mounted on a shaft, 2) the motor reducer with a chain and tooth gearing on a shaft, 3) the motor reducer mounted on a shaft.