- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Melting point196 °C
transparent liquid. Is one of four aggregate states of nitrogen. Liquid nitrogen possesses with a specific density of 0,808 g/cm ³ and has a boiling point 77,4 K (−195,75 °C). It is not explosive and is not poisonous.
At liquid nitrogen there are a lot of scopes of application.
In equipment and on production:
- it is used for cryogenic cutting;
- at a deep freezing of various materials, including organic;
- for cooling of various equipment and equipment;
- in an overkloring, for cooling of components of the computer at extreme dispersal;
- For freezing of water - saturated soil at construction of underground constructions.
- for storage of cages, bodies and fabrics by means of a cryopreservation
- for cryodestruction (destruction of affected areas of fabrics and bodies), for example, for removal of warts
- for the cosmetic cryobathtub procedure (influence by cold on skin) Free shipping across Odessa and area