Nitrogen generators produce high purity nitrogen from compressed air by providing a continuous supply network into the process at very low cost compared with an alternative supply of cryogenic tanks or cylinders.
Modular nitrogen generators operate on the basis of pressure swing adsorption technology (PSA) using modern carbon molecular sieves as adsorbent.
The modular design and small dimensions, the nitrogen generator can be installed in any room, it only requires connection to a source of compressed air and to power the network.
Nitrogen generators eliminate all the drawbacks associated with the purchase and operation of a high pressure cryogenic tanks or cylinders, providing a constant source of nitrogen with minimal energy consumption and minimal maintenance requirements. Minimum operating costs required for the plant, leading to a significant reduction in the cost of the product gas and payback in a short time equipment.
Nitrogen generators to ensure purity N 2 to 99.999% , can be connected to an external storage device (receiver), which allows to create a reserve, or compensate for the delay of production / consumption according to the needs in each case and to smooth pressure drop. The modular principle of the nitrogen generator allows you to set a number of parallel devices, carrying out, thus, incremental investment.
- nitrogen pressure to 9 bar;
- zirconia oxygen analyzer sensor;
- GSM / LAN monitoring;
- purity to 99.999% .
- cost reduction of nitrogen up to 95% ;
- independence from external suppliers and gas from fluctuations in market price of nitrogen;
- removal of logistics operations, such as cylinders or overload operation with liquid nitrogen suppliers;
- Modular apparatus flexible design with low maintenance requirements.
- special air compressor;
- a booster compressor to a pressure up to 420 bar;
- set of filters for the food quality.