New series of mills DUETBALL for draft and semi-fair milling
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureKorea
The TaeguTec company has let out new series of mills DUETBALL which perfectly is suitable for draft and semi-final treatment of compression molds and stamps, and also parts in the space and power industries.
The tool of the DUETBALL series provides stable processing thanks to seat in the form of lastochkiny tail which promotes rigid fixing of plate in seat. The double-sided cutting plates with spiral cutting edge for the central and peripheral seat is the economic high-performance decision providing soft cutting and lack of need for additional plates.
One more advantage is the opening for internal supply SOZH for fast conclusion of shaving.
Main characteristics and advantages of the DUETBALL series:
- the seat in the form of lastochkiny tail provides safe and rigid fastening of plates;
- the spiral cutting edge promotes soft cutting;
- polished plates for high-precision processing;
- economic double-sided plates;
- plates are suitable for outside and internal seat that simplifies control of stock of plates;
- internal supply SOZH and good evacuation of shaving increase firmness of the tool;
- standard diameters of end mills and modular heads of 16, 20, 25, 30 and 32 mm.