- Country of manufactureChina
Nacreous (pearl) pigments are unique material thanks to which it is possible to achieve surprising color effects and the poured shades. The main component – the mineral mica covered with special oxides with the different angles of refraction. Getting on nacre, sunshine are differently reflected from each layer, creating amazing pearly luster. The reflected light can change the shades from silvery to golden and copper, red, blue, etc. But actually powder does not change the initial color, the "pearl" effect creates bright and intensive light.
- treats flavourless ecologically safe products
- does not contain harmful impurity and explosive substances
- it is not subject to burning
- has high resilience to different chemical reactants
- maintains temperature of 800-900 °C
- it is steady against influence of environment (the sun, frost, water)
- does not cause irritation of skin and mucous
- electric current will not move
- perfectly mixes up with nacreous pigments of other flowers, getting surprising scintillating effects
- it is easily combined with other dyes
- the expiration date is not limited
Pearl pigments are used in:
- products from skin
- ink and paper
- to ceramics
- construction materials
- printing industry
- paints, varnishes and enamels
It is possible to buy nacreous pigments in the form of coarse-grained powder. Usability and compatibility with other materials does this brilliant powder very attractive to use.
Pearl additives are similar to the diamonds playing the sun in beams. Having applied the imagination, you are capable to create independently the present best-seller or inimitable masterpiece from anything. Only one jar of pearl powder is enough for creation of big, expressive creation.
In our catalog the most different colors of nacres are provided: gray, violet, pink, green and many others. All provided powders possess high quality, and it is a pleasure to work with them.