- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Electrical resistanceот 1 Ohm
The multimeter of STsB can be used as registrar of the ALSN codes for a certain time span.
The multimeter of STsB is necessary for mechanics of STsB and other specialists that perform similar measurements.
Compactness - five devices in one, shock-resistant body, small weight, availability of self-contained supply and low consumption do use of the device convenient in any conditions.
The multimeter of STsB has the following technical datas:
- range of measurement of insulation resistance - from 1 kOhm to 1 GOM;
- insulation resistance measurement error - 2%;
- test voltage: 200 V and 1000 V;
- range of measurement of current - from 6 mA to 20 A;
- a current measurement error - 1%;
- range of measurement of resistance of a direct current from 1 Ohms to 1 megohm;
- range of strain measurement of a direct current - from 1 V to 750 V;
- range of strain measurement of alternating current:
with a frequency of 10-10000 Hz - from 1 V to 600 V;
with a frequency of 10-100000 Hz - from 1 V to 100 V;
- frequencies of the selective voltmeter: 25; 50; 75; 175; 420; 475; 480; 575; 580; 625; 675; 720; 725; 775; 780; 825; 875; 925; 1953; 2170; 2441; 2790; 4545; 5000; 5555 Hz (by request of the frequency of the selective voltmeter can be changed or expanded).
- measurement of surge voltage from 0 to 75 V;
- range of indication of time intervals from 10 ms to 20 with;
- range of indication of frequencies from 1 Hz to 100 kHz;
- range of measurement of capacity 0 - 10 000 microfarad;
- measurement of temporary parameters of the ALSN codes + display of a code in the oscillograph mode;
- indication of results of measurements - digital;
- power supply - 3 pieces of AA accumulators;
- dimensions of 192*112*60 mm;
- operating conditions of use: from minus 30 to plus 50 C.
The multimeter of STsB has the built-in control of level of a charge of the accumulator and function of autopower off.
The multimeter of STsB has no analogs in Ukraine and the CIS. The device allows to find and eliminate quickly and qualitatively damages to rail chains that is very important at the heavy and high-speed traffic where the delay of trains generates essential economic losses.