Oils of the Mobil Univis HVI series represent the highly effective hydraulic oils possessing good antiwear properties and extraordinary high index of viscosity. They are developed for reliable preservation of level of viscosity in the wide range of temperatures of application. Thanks to their resistance to change of viscosity of oil of the Univis HVI series are recommended for application in the hydraulic systems subject to changes of temperatures over a wide range. Many of these systems are sensitive to changes of viscosity of hydraulic oil as the accuracy of work of hydraulic actuators depends on stability of viscosity. Oils of the Univis HVI series possess optimum characteristics of fluidity at negative temperatures, resistance to shift and loss of viscosity that allows to maintain system effectiveness and minimizes internal leaks in pumps at high working temperatures and pressure. These high-quality hydraulic oils, besides, provide very good protection against wear for the lamellar, piston and gear pumps operated under a high pressure. Oils of the Univis HVI series possess excellent resistance to oxidation that reduces formation of deposits and improves operational characteristics of pumps and valves. They were developed together with the largest producers of the equipment for satisfaction to strict requirements of the hydraulic systems working under trying conditions under a high pressure, high-performance pumps and also for satisfaction to crucial requirements of other components of hydraulic systems.
- Hydraulic systems for which critical value has uniformity of viscosity of hydraulic oil in the wide range of temperatures.
- Hydrostatic transmissions.
- Can be also applied in precision devices and other mechanisms in which energy supply is limited and increase in a torque owing to increase in viscosity of lubricant is inadmissible.
- For decrease in formation of deposits in the equipment in which servovalves with a small gap are applied.
- Systems for which cold start and high-temperature operation are typical.
- The systems needing the high bearing ability and protection against wear.
- Scopes in which protection against a rzhavleniye and corrosion is the integral requirement, for example, in systems in which the maintenance of a small amount of water is inevitable.