Mobil SHC 525 oil - especially high-quality hydraulic oil, is made on the basis of synthetic hydrocarbons, free of paraffin. The combination of high viscosity index and unique system of additives gives it the chance to show the excellent qualities under extreme service conditions (both at high, and at low temperatures), much more exceeds mineral oils on properties. Mobil hydraulic oil differs in magnificent oxidizing stability at high temperatures that provides them long endurance.Mobil SHC 525 oil is approved by Denison firm as increasing endurance of pumps and allowing to reduce idle times, and also passed the tests HF0, Vickers V-104C and 35V025 and the Sundstrand test at the cost of service of pumps. Its indicator 11 in the FZG test indicates high level of protection against wear.
Range of application of Mobil SHC 525
- Synthetic Mobil SHC 525 hydraulic oil is developed for application in hydraulic systems of high and low pressure with piston, lamellar or gear pumps;
- Has especially broad range of working temperatures and it can be applied in systems with temperature of maslobak up to 120 °C. Also possesses outstanding pumpability and filterability at temperatures is lower minus 30 °C;
- In particular it is recommended in the unattended systems with "lifelong greasing" imposing especially high requirements to oil quality;
- Effectively in couples of friction with any combinations of steel, aluminum and copper alloys where prevents corrosion with high speeds and loadings;
- Compatibly to the materials of hoses and consolidations applied with usual mineral oils;
- Mobil SHC 525 oil possesses high demulsifying ability that allows it to work well in the presence of small amount of water and to quickly separate its large number.
Operational Mobil SHC 525 properties
Mobil SHC 525 oil has "has reserved qualities", i.e., in comparison with other high-quality products, keeps the properties during more long time. In particular, it has the following advantages:
- Magnificent pumpability and filterability at low temperatures, in particular is lower minus 30 °C, thanks to total absence of the paraffin hammering secondary filters.
- The magnificent work at high temperatures connected to excellent oxidizing and thermal stability that minimizes formation of rainfall of deposits and provides long endurance.
- Magnificent protection against wear and corrosion.