- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Productivity50-400 kg/h
- Wattage7,5 W
The micromill is the universal grinding unit of molotkovy type and is intended for a grinding of dry loose products. Depending on a complete set the micromill can work both in the mode of a thin (flour) grinding, and in the mode of a rough (krupyany) grinding.
The micromill belongs to cars of common industrial appointment and can be used at the enterprises of the food, overworking and medical industry.
it is intended for a grinding of grains of cereal cultures, granulated sugar, coffee, cocoa beans, spices, bay leaf, salt, pod, the dried - up bones of animal and other materials.
it can independently be used, and also as a part of a complex of the equipment for the production of flour and grain released "the Uke. Agro - service".
Name of parameter
Productivity, kg/h 50 - 400
Rated capacity of the electric motor, kW
Parameters electric seti220/380 In, 50 Hz
Overall dimensions, mm
- length 880
- width 780
- height of 1430
Weight, kg 250
The micromill consists of a bed on which the grinding camera with the loading bunker and a case of management is fixed. In the grinding camera a rotor with hammers, combs and a calibration lattice are established. The drive of a rotor is carried out by means of the electric motor through klinoremenny transfer.
Principle of action
In a design of a micromill the shock principle of action at which destruction of an initial product happens at its impact to hammers and combs is used. Fineness of a grinding is defined by the speed of the movement of hammers, their number, a form, and also the size of openings of a calibration lattice.
During the work of a micromill raw materials from the bunker as drift come to the grinding camera where it is crushed at impact with hammers and combs. Grinding products through a calibration lattice are poured in the bag made of cloth fixed on an output mouth of the grinding camera.
- a possibility of a complete set of a micromill different types of hammers (figured, lamellar) and calibration sieves depending on the processed raw materials;
- possibility of change of speed of a rotor for various modes of a grinding;
- a possibility of performance of working bodies and internal surfaces from corrosion - proof materials for compliance to increased requirements on contact with foodstuff;
- a possibility of installation instead of the bunker of the module of compulsory supply of raw materials at a perabotka of volume raw materials (bay leaf, medicinal raw materials, cake and so forth).