- Country of manufactureChina
Micanite – represents the hot-pressed material on the basis of mica which is stuck together by binding has high electric and thermal durability.
Micanite is used as the electroinsulating material working at a normal tension of direct and alternating current to 380 V with frequency of 50 Hz.
Micanite ensures normal functioning of electric resistance at their heating to 700 C.
It is applied to production of electric heaters of flat, tubular, ring and disk execution, to electrical insulation of current carrying parts household and plants (induction furnaces, transformers , etc.).
(working temperature + 750*C),
production - China,
Thickness is 0,5 mm//1,0 mm//2,0 mm//3,0 mm.
The size of a leaf is 500х1000 mm.
From a warehouse and under the order.
- tolite. 0,5 mm (500 x 1000 mm) = 420,00 UAH/sheet,
- tolite. 1,0 mm (500 x 1000 mm) = 825,00 UAH/sheet,
- tolite. 2,0 mm (500 x 1000 mm) = 1650,00 UAH/sheet,
- tolite. 3,0 mm (500 x 1000 mm) = 2475,00 UAH/sheet,