Metalsleeves flexible tight of stainless steel
- Invoice payment,
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
Steel tight gibky, are intended for transportation of gaseous and liquid environments, for a pochayaa of steam, water, condensate, chemical products, steam, condensates. Metalsleeves are formed by convolution on a spiral of in advance sprofilirovanny steel tape with the subsequent contact and sutural welding. They have diameter from 6 to 300 mm and length from 250 to 6000 mm. The corrosion-proof tape 0,15-0,40 mm thick is applied to production of a metalsleeve of this type. Are operated in extreme conditions of working pressure and temperatures.
Metalsleeves are presented by two types - valtsovanny and corrugated variations. Goffered a metalolorukava are made of seamless or it is longitudinal the welded thin-walled pipes which are formed by means of special mechanical or hydraulic devices and are supplied with trailer fittings. They are used as inexpensive flexible connecting elements in the form of bulk hoses and for compensation of movements, thermal expansion, absorption of vibrations.
Corrugated metalsleeves are completely tight, can be applied to transfer of liquids and gases under a high pressure. Besides, metalsleeves with fittings can be applied in vacuum systems.
Material of metalsleeves:
- corrugation (main sleeve): stainless steel 08X18H10T, 12X18H10T;
- braid (unary, double): stainless steel 08H18N10T, 12H18N10T, PVH;
- branch pipe, flange, coupling, nipple: Art. 20 or stainless steel 08X18H10T, 12X18H10T.
Technical characteristics of metalsleeves:
Nominal diameter: DN from 6 to 300 mm;
Working pressure: from vacuum to 800 bars;
Pressure of a working environment: PN to 200 kg/cm ²;
Temperature of a working environment: from-260 to 800 °C;
The carried-out environment: water, steam, gases, air, oil, hostile environment;
Accession type: under welding, flange, carving;
With a braid / without braid.
Types of accessions of metalsleeves:
- under welding;
- with a deaf flange;
- with the rotating flange;
- with the rotating flange with a fillet;
- carving accession with the fixed nipple with an external carving;
- carving accession with the fixed plug with a female thread;
- carving accession with the rotating spherical union, with a cap nut;
- the carving accession rotating with consolidation;
- carving accession with the fixed coupling from cast iron with a female thread;
- accession with the union, without nut.
|DN||Internal diameter, mm||External diameter, mm||PN 20 °C, bar||Radius of a bend, mm|
|mm||inch||d||tol. (±)||d1||d2||tol. (±)||without braid||one braid||two braids||stat of cheskiya||in dynes of cheskiya|