Magnesian saltpeter (magnesium nitrate) of 500 g
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Magnesium is very important component for normal development of a plant as it provides photosynthesis, stimulates activity of enzymes and transports phosphorus from root system to fruits. If you noticed that plants slowly grow, sluggish and almost do not blossom, be sure that they have a deficiency of magnesium.
Good solubility in water and low conductivity do this fertilizer ideal for root and extra root top dressing of cultures, especially if artificial watering practices. The special nitrate form of nitrogen facilitates to plants magnesium absorption.
- Does not burn culture when spraying
- It is well dissolved by water
- Conveniently in use
- Long expiration date
- Intensifies all useful chemical processes in a plant
- Increases and improves formation of fruitful flowers
- Enriches root and land speak rapidly plants
- Promotes resistance to frosts, lack of waterings, diseases and wreckers
- Strengthens walls of cages
- Increases productivity for 15%
- Does not contain harmful components
- It is well combined with other fertilizers
Scope of application. Is suitable for use on all types of soil. On the earth poor in magnesium, the dose can be doubled. Fertilizer shows the greatest efficiency on grain crops. Thanks to it, starch level in potatoes increases.
The cultures most needing magnesium:
- Beet fodder and sugar
- Grain and grass bean