- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Basis of the enamelOil
Paint oil MA-15 S for roofs is made of chrome oxide suspension in drying oil. This type of paint is executed in green color. Paint oil MA-15 S for roofs is intended for performance of external works. It has the increased resistance to environment. It is recommended to apply to coloring of metal and wooden surfaces. Before use of its this paint it is necessary to prepare at first.
Paint should be mixed carefully, if necessary to dilute to working viscosity. It is recommended to put 1-2 layers. The technology of putting paint depends on a surface and a condition of drying. If before painting to proolifit a surface, it will give decrease in a consumption of paint. This type of paint it is not obligatory to use it only when coloring roofs it is possible to use also at exterior finish of metal and wooden surfaces.
Use paint oil the Range of MA-15 S for roofs:
- It is possible to apply oil paints on surfaces with the roller, a brush or a spray.
- It is not recommended to apply oil paints with a thick layer.
- When drying paint there is an oxidation and polymerization of vegetable oils. Therefore the resistant film is formed.
- Speed of drying and formation of a film depends on drying conditions.
- Oil paints are simple in application, rather inexpensive, their use when coloring walls, roofs and other surfaces is possible.