- Country of manufactureSpain
- Faucet/mixer tap materialBrass
Locking radiator valves of the Lockshield series intend for application in heating installations of collective or individual use in systems with double distribution of water supply.
• maximum working distemper of 110 °C.
• nominal pressure is 10 bars (145 psi).
• the case, a rod, a nut and a threaded connection are made of brass according to the En 12164 and En 12165 standards.
• external tightness is provided with double ring consolidation of a rod: Viton ® (FKM) — for gates with connection by the soldering and Epdm — for the others.
• metal internal locks.
• tightness of the gate and connecting coupling is provided with consolidation of NBR.• The 100th production it is checked for tightness.