- Country of manufactureGermany
It is specially developed for washing of linen of babies, children and adults with the sensitive skin subject to allergic reactions. Careful attitude to skin - the main principle used when developing new liquid means for washing of the Frosch brand. The camomile extracts calming skin, special composition of surface-active substances, and also refusal of dyes and preservatives allow new liquid means for washing not to irritate sensitive skin and cares for it. Besides, means for washing of Frosch Baby is so effective that the optimized system of enzymes, getting deep into fibers, is capable to delete all types of pollution from children's linen: biologically difficult and hardly removed spots, even spots from fruit, vegetables and mashed potatoes.
- is suitable for color and white linen of all types of fabric, except wool and silk
- effective washing in all temperature conditions: from 30 to 95 With
- the concentrated formula: 1,5 l are enough for 21 washings
- it is possible to use for preliminary processing of spots
- does not contain dyes and additional preservatives
- it is tested by dermatologists
To store out of reach of children. Expiration date: 2 years. Structure: 5-15% nonionic surfactant, soap, <5% anion surfactant, enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulose) flavoring additives, camomile extract. Method of application: Universal detergent can be applied to color and white linen in all temperature conditions. Practical white packing with the handle on 1,5 l by efficiency corresponds to 2 liters of usual liquid detergent, and it will be enough for 21 machine washes. Dose means depending on extent of pollution and hardness of water, observing instructions on a dosage.