- Country of manufactureRussia
- Drying time24 h
Material Liquid Acryle was developed in 2009 and represents white paintwork material which is applied on a bathtub with a filling method.
Our enamel - did not stakrit it or bulk acryle. Production of enamel is carried out by the LLC NPK Akvapolimer company (LLC Ekovanna subsidiary). Raw materials of foreign producers of Du Pont (USA), Evonik (Germany), Byk Chemie (Germany), and qualified personnel and the progressive equipment - a guarantee of excellent quality of acryle are a part of material.
Material is used for repair (restoration) of front part, by drawing by a filling method on all surface on a pig - iron or metal bathtub in living conditions without its dismantle.
Is a part of a set: semi - finished product of enamel and hardener. Components mix up in the ratio 100 (an enamel semi - finished product): 9,5 (hardeners).
Enamel for a bathtub "liquid acryle" stiffens in only 36 hours!
Advantages of Liquid Acryle before analogs:
1. Material is applied without potek with very smooth layer
2. When putting material bubbles do not appear
3. At careful hashing there are no nepromesa
4. At operation on a bathtub surface yellow spots do not appear
5. The minimum smell at work
6. Practical hardening of 36 hours
7. Service life of the restored bathtub at observance of service conditions of 15 years