- Design of the grabJaw
- Grapple typeCable
- Type of mechanismFour rope
- Method of travelMobile
- PurposeFor scrap
- Number of jawsMany jaw
The grab (maxillary ladle) is a kind of cargo capture which is applied during the loading and unloading works with lumpy and bulks (sand, slag, crushed stone, gravel, coal, etc.). It is applied on gantry, bridge and tower cranes, and also on excavators instead of a usual ladle. Various designs of a ladle allow to move logging and scrap metal also.
Grabs are divided by a design on one-rope, multirope (two - three - and four-rope) and motor. Unlike the one-rope grab, multirope it is possible to unload on weight in any situation. It significantly reduces duration of a running cycle that has special value during the work with large volumes of freights. At a navivaniye of the supporting rope the grab can be unloaded at the slowed-down winch of the closing rope.
Motor grabs can be hung up on the existing hook suspension bracket, having provided tokopodvod to the short circuit mechanism.
We offer the following types of rope and maxillary grabs:
- Grabs are two-maxillary one-rope
- Grabs are two-maxillary two-rope
- Grabs are two-maxillary three-rope
- Grabs are two-maxillary four-rope
- Grabs are two-maxillary motor
- Grabs are multimaxillary one-rope
- Grabs are multimaxillary two-rope
- Grabs are multimaxillary four-rope
- Grabs are multimaxillary motor
- Grabs are tick-borne lesozakhvatyvayushchy two-rope
- Grabs are tick-borne lesozakhvatyvayushchy hydraulic
- Grabs are tick-borne lesozakhvatyvayushchy motor
Use of grabs at loading unloading of materials allows to exclude completely manual skills, thanks to simplicity of management and an arrangement of governing bodies of the grab directly in a crane cabin. Use of grabs when loading material in the load-lifting car allows to execute one of the most labor-consuming operations with little effort.
The rational design of grabs and carefully counted parameters several times increase labor productivity. Grabs with success are used in such industries as machine-building, metallurgical, mining, etc.