- Country of manufactureGermany
- Handle Materialударопрочный нескользящий черный пластик
Knife finishing Günter & Hauer (200 mm) in the blister
Thanks to special high carbon steel of the X50CrMoV15 brand, knives Günter&Hauer combine all best properties of carbon and stainless steel, to promoting long preservation of sharpening, resistance to corrosion and a pyatnoobrazovaniye. Additional elements as a part of an alloy (chrome, molybdenum and vanadium), and also technology of a hardening ICEHARDENING, increase the wear resistance cutting ability and durability and reduce sharpening time. Laser control and symmetric bilateral sharpening of an edge of an edge at an angle 20 ° provides the ideal cutting properties throughout a long time.
Handle material - shock-resistant nonskid plastic. Its ergonomic massive and at the same time elegant form provides reliable, comfortable and safe capture. Having seamless connection with an edge, and also excellent balance on weight, it ideally lies in a hand, turning communication with a knife into pleasure.
As well as all professional knives, they are not recommended to be washed in the dishwasher. Not only because sharp knives can damage car details during washing, and contact with metal parts of the dishwasher can damage edge of an edge, but also and because of an adverse effect of the applied aggressive detergents on a blade.
The manual sink with use of usual detergent for ware after which knives need to be wiped dry is recommended and to place (in ideal option) on a magnetic wooden level for their storage.
- Mission: the knife is finishing
- Edge length: 200 mm
- Edge width: 2,5 mm
- Edge material: an alloy carbonaceous and X50CrMoV15 stainless steel, hardness on Rockwell's scale 56±1
- Handle material: shock-resistant nonskid black plastic
- The cutting knife edge: smooth
Packing: reinforced full blister
- Bilateral V-shaped sharpening of an edge at an angle 20 °
- Laser control by production
- Seamless connection of the handle and edge
- Ergonomic massive and balanced handle
- Long keeps the ideal cutting properties
- Small time of sharpening
- The technology of a hardening ICE HARDENING is applied
- It is recommended to wash manually