"KM" pumps - liquids, centrifugal, console, monoblock, one-stage with a unilateral supply, to the driving wheel, are intended for pure pumping, technological appointment (except sea)
"KM" electric pumps
"KM" pumps - liquids, centrifugal, console, monoblock, one-stage with a unilateral supply, to the driving wheel, are intended for pure pumping, technological appointment (except sea) with rn 6... 9, with the temperature from 273 to 358K (from 0 to 85os), and other liquids similar to water on density, viscosity and chemical activity containing firm inclusions up to 0,2 mm in size, volume concentration of which does not exceed 0,1%.
- Consolidation of a shaft of the pump - unary stuffing or unary face.
- The greatest allowed excessive pressure on an entrance to the pump, for pumps with a soft epiploon, 0,35mpa (3,5 kgfs/cm2), with face consolidation of 0,6 MPas (6,0 kgfs/cm2).
- Material of details of flowing part - gray cast iron.
The symbol of the pump corresponds to GOST 22247-96 KM80-50-200-S-UHL4 where
- KM - pump type (console, monoblock);
- 80 - nominal diameter of an entrance branch pipe, mm;
- 50 - nominal diameter of an output branch pipe, mm;
- 200 - nominal diameter of the driving wheel, mm;
- With - a symbol of unary omental consolidation of a shaft of the pump or
SD - double omental consolidation;
- UHL - a climatic modification;
- 4 - category of placement of the unit at operation
The same pump with face consolidation of a shaft of the pump has designation: KM80-50-200-5-UHL4, where:
- 5 - symbol of unary face consolidation.
|Pump standard size||Pump parameters||Dopust. kavitats. stock, m, no more||Frequency vrashch., with-1 (rpm)||Power el. dvig-la, kW|
|Giving, m3/h||Pressure, m|