- Plant manufacturerНовое
KAM FPS - 6500 Format Panels Saw
Format panels saw KAM FPS - 6500 is designed for 6500 mm SIP panel operating with ability to cut the 250mm height panels under the 45 degrees angle.
The maximum height of the panel to cut under 90 degrees angle is 300mm.
The turning mechanism of the saw is driven by electric reducer motors and designed in special way that synchronizes the motion of the both sides of the rail beam of the saw carriage by electric reducers with special sensors. All information is available on the control panel monitor, also the actual angle of the rail beam according to the table or the panel.
The rail beam of the saw represents the complex welded construction that allows resisting the different forces during the operation of the panel saving the + - 1 mm accuracy.
The machine FPS - 6500 is equipped with:
1) "Ball field" table 6500 x 5000 mm to ensure ease of movement panels;
2) Pneumatic fixing system of panels (upper and down)
3) Electric powered rotating beam with the displaying of angle degree on the operator panel
4) Device display length of cutting of workpieces
5) Programmable cutting length system; mechanical stop rails with fixed "zero point"
6) Lining visual laser on cutting line to make simple the positioning of the panel
7) Circular saw: Leitz (Germany)
8) Upper and down aspiration system.
View more equipment en. kampro. net