- Country of manufactureUkraine
Kabolka (a rope pitch) represents linen or from other fibrous material (natural or artificial) the lock impregnated if necessary with an anti - septic tank (antiseptic substance), weaved in a special way that gives it the increased bioproofness, good resistance to rotting that significantly increases operation term.
It is used at:
* installation of pipes of the sewerage;
* to a caulking iron of the lower wreaths of fellings as possesses antiseptic action;
* to assembly of fellings from a bar instead of tow, filling on bar edges;
* to a caulking iron of wooden vessels;
* production of cables for sailing vessels.
The used raw materials — a rope from flax, hemp, an agave or other plants (the 1 - , 2 - , 3 pryadny). The size — diameter is 6 - 8 mm, 10 - 12 mm. Impregnating materials — pitch and bituminous mastics, oil bitumens (BNI - 4, BND, etc. ), the solvents prepared on special technology at the increased temperature. Density — 1,09 g / kub. sm. A mass fraction of impregnation — 40% . Explosive loading — not less than 27 kg.
Diameters — 6 - 8 mm, 10 - 12 mm which are (most used) and more.
Now it is very difficult to find a kabolka in retail. In life for consolidation of sewer pipes instead of it use of various improvised materials which are independently impregnated with antiseptic structures is possible. Best of all for this purpose linen locks (still are on sale in sanitary shops) approach, but also use of other materials is possible.
Also you can buy from us: