- Country of manufactureRussia
K3-1P NAZ.604.010 the Button unipolar off - incl. with a protector
Diameter of carving D-24mm
The K3-1P buttons are intended for switching of electric chains of direct and alternating current in the radio-electronic equipment.
Climatic modification of UHL.
- TU AG0.360.405 – products with acceptance of "Quality Department"
- TU HA0.360.011 – products with acceptance of "VP"
Structure of a symbol:
- K3 – button designation (K1, K2, K3 or K4);
- figure 1 or 2 – option of color of the button or a protector;
- a letter P – after the second hyphen – option of execution of the button with a protector (without protector – it is not specified);
Main technical and operational characteristics of K3-1P:
Effort of switching...... from 9,8 to 49 N
Resistance of electric contact...... no more than 0,01 Ohms
Isolation resistance...... not less than 1000 megohms
Electric durability of isolation...... 1500 V
Range of working temperatures:
– for products without protector...... from - 60C to + 85C;
– for products with a protector...... from - 40C to + 85C
The switched current...... no more than 5,0 And at a voltage up to 250 V
Quantity of switching cycles...... 50000
Shelf life of products...... 15 years