- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Pre-packing1000 kg
Neletuch, has no smell. Waterless substance colourless, opaque, very hygroscopic. Crystalline hydrates — hygroscopic transparent crystals light bluish - green, tetrahydrate of FeSO4 · 4H2O of green color (rozenit), monohydrate of FeSO4 · Colourless (smolnokit) H2O. Taste strong knitting ferruterous (metal) . On air gradually disappear (lose crystallizational water). We will well dissolve sulfate of iron (II) in water (26, 3 g at 20 °C). From water solutions bluish - green heptahydrate crystallizes. Toxicity of an iron vitriol rather low.
Natural analog — mineral melanterit ; in the nature meets in crystals of monoklinoedrichesky system, greenish - yellow color, in a look primazok or natyok.
Gardeners and gardeners traditionally use iron sulfate in the farms:
- for processing of walls of cellars and vegetable storehouses;
- for disposal of a house fungus;
- for curing grew dull also wounds on trees;
- for spring and autumn whitewashing of trunks of fruit - trees;
- for processing of garden cultures against lichens, a scab and other similar illnesses;
- for treatment of maculation of roses;
- for preventive processing of grapes;
- for fight against harmful insects;
- as fertilizer.