Invertor Split system of Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-HJ35 VA/MUZ-HJ35 VA Classic Inverter series
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandMitsubishi Electric
- Country of manufactureJapan
- Profile799х232х290 mm
- Ventialtion modeThere is
- Night modeThere is
- Noise level22-45 dB
- CoolingThere is
- Humidification of airNo
- Возможность работы без пульта ДУThere is
- Misuse protectionNo
|Power (cooling)||3,1 (1,4 - 3,5) kW|
|Power (heating)||3,6 (1,1 - 4,1) kW|
|Power consumption (cooling)||1,04 kW|
|Power consumption (heating)||0,995 kW|
|Connection||220-240 V, 1 f, 50 Hz|
|Noise level||22-45 dB|
|Range of working temperatures||- 10 … +46 °C of °C|
|The maximum height difference between internal and external blocks||12 m|
|Dimensions (internal block)||799х232х290 mm|
|Dimensions (external block)||699x249x538 mm|
|Weight of the internal block||9,0 kg|
|Weight of the external block||25 kg|
The Classic Inverter series — available quality. Traditional quality of Mitsubishi Electric, invertor technologies which provide a fast exit to the mode, low energy consumption and lack of starting currents, comfortable noise level — all this keeps within reasonable price. Where there is no need for expanded functions, and also special requirements to design of the internal block, the Classic Inverter series will become the optimum choice.
- Seasonal energy efficiency of class A+ (MSZ-HJ50VA).
- Function of economic cooling "Econo Cool".
- The built-in 12 hour timer of automatic inclusion or switching off. Discretization of installation of the timer makes 1 hour.
- Automatic resumption of work after failure of power supply (autorestart).