Installations on bitumen modification
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureTurkey
ModiFALT - Tekfalt - Installations for bitumen modification
ModiFALT - Installations the bitumen polymer modification (BPM)
Installation the bitumen polymer modification (BPM) is reliable, highly effective, compact, easy in use, economic installation the bitumen polymer modification (BPM). This product is designed for SBS - bitumen polymer modification in hot mixes of asphalt and is applied in road, railway construction, a construction of the airports and in big warehouses.
- The best ratio of productivity and price in the market.
- It is specially designed for SBS - polimer - modifikatsii of bitumen (PMB) and conforms to all royal requirements of construction of roads and a construction of the airports.
- Designed and made by the Tekfalt company, one of the most skilled companies in the sphere of the asphalt equipment, installation is intended for SBS - polimer - modifikatsii of bitumen at all stages of work.
- The excellent design of a mill allows to increase norms of productivity of production considerably.
- Production capacity is up to 40 tons per hour
- The mill with a high speed of shift with a power of 160 kV and high capacity is designed and made by the TEKFALT company
- The mill which does not have analogs on productivity with a high speed of shift carries out process polymer modification for one cycle with dispersion degree less than 0. 3 mm
- Universal process of a dosage from 500 kg to 5 tons gives the chance to freely control the volume of the made production
- The compact modular system provides bystry commissioning and easy transportation of the equipment
- Autonomy of a design and compliance to the standard sizes meets the international standards of delivery. 2 tanks equipped with double mixers give flexible opportunities of process of dispensing
- The built - in sensor of weight allows to carry out weighing process most precisely
- The special system of internal facing of the tank prevents risk of accumulation of impurity in polymeric weight
- The maneuverable system of operational control from manual control to the automated PLC system with dispatching management of SKADA is suitable for various operating conditions of the equipment
- Electric and electronic details of a class A provide high reliability of the equipment.
- Production is certified by Bureau Trusts (France) and SE (The European certificate of conformity) is marked.
A wide choice of spare parts and technical support ensure trouble - free operation of the equipment.
Installations for bitumen modification
The plant on production of the modified bitumen
Production of the modified bitumen
The modified bitumen appeared in the early seventies and quickly won wide recognition
What is the modified bitumen?
Polymers change physical and chemical structure and a rheology of bitumen, giving it viscous and elastic properties. Thereby raises:
- Resistance to high and low temperatures
Numerous scopes of the cold and hot modified bitumen
- Protection against formation of rutting
- Protection against formation of cracks
- Porous asphalt
- Reduction of thickness of a paving
- Noise reduction
- Ispolzuyestsya with mikrosyurfeysingovy mixes and some emulsions
Constant growth of consumption of the modified bitumen
- Exact dispensing
Mixing tank on 3 strain gages for high - precision dispensing of bitumen and polymer.
Dispensing accuracy: to 0, 01% .
- Hashing and dissolution
Polymers can be firm (SBS, SBR, EVA�) or liquid (latex). Depending on their state and concentration production will be to a protekatpo - miscellaneous: a recycling and mixing, a grinding, in 1 or 2 tanks.
- Transportation and storage
Different types of storage:
- Direct giving
- Storage in a tank (160 °C) with a recycling or mixing
Possibility of heating to 180 °C at the time of loading of the truck
And - One tank with system of mixing and a recycling
- One tank for instant polymer
- Possibility of transition to system B and C
- Low hourly productivity
Such version is suitable for readily soluble polymers in weak concentration
In - One tank with system of mixing and crushing (Polymill)
- Increase in hourly productivity
- Dissolution of polymers of any type
- Possibility of installation of the second mill of Polymill for the almost insoluble or high - concentrated polymers
- Cyclic production
- The choice of technology is defined by the chemical composition and concentration of polymer
With - the Dual tank
- High hourly efficiency
- One scales for two tanks
- Selection of a production cycle depending on polymer type
- 100% of polymers are exposed to crushing in each cycle, the quantity of cycles can be changed
Energy of crushing: Polymill
Bitumen and polymer are split up and mix up in Polymill mill between a rotor and the stator. Mix becomes uniform soon. The air gap is regulated by the micrometric screw that directly influences uniformity of the final product. Also it gives the chance to adapt to type of the used polymer.
- Power: 45 - 55 kW
- Nominal development: 8 - 20 t/h
- Diameter of a rotor: 380 mm
- Tangential speed: 29, 90 m/s at 1500 rpm
Option: at concentration of polymers over 6% can be established consistently the second mill of Polymill for dissolution process acceleration.
- Programs of a production system
- Process restart
- Trackings of process of production and quality of a ready - made product (option)
- The automatic mode with an electrocase (microprocessor system)
- The automatic mode with the program supervisor
Plants of stationary or container type
12, 20 m
2, 44 m
2, 88 m
Description of process of production of PMB
Recently worldwide use the polymer - the modified bitumen (PMB) or the polymer - bituminous knitting (PBK) considerably grows. Numerous tests confirm considerable increases in service life of roads with PMB with a covering in particular in regions with big difference of temperatures and the raised load of roads.
Tekfalt one of the leading world companies making installations for production of PMB. We made a large number of installations of continuous type which have indisputable advantages in comparison with cyclic installations.
Here short description of continuous process of production of PMB:
Initial materials are entered into installation separately. The main element is a bitumen, other materials interfere with it. Bitumen heats up to temperature of 140 - 180 °C in a constant current via the heat exchanger which heats up thermal oil with the temperature of 240 °s has the power of 400 kW. In a row one or several aromatic oils together with adhesive reagents can be entered by a case into bitumen for improvement of properties of final PMB. The dosage of all liquids is carried out by flowmeters. Relevance is registered a control system and is automatically regulated according to the set recipe.
Polymers, in this case SBS are entered by means of weight system of dispensing. It consists of the scales located on strain gages. Strain gages are connected to the computer to which operates a dosage of polymers. System accuracy very high.
From system of a dosage polymers go to small container for preliminary mixing with bitumen and other liquids. From this capacity mix gets to a mill. In a mill polymeric granulate is crushed for small particles and effectively interferes with bitumen.
From a mill mix gets to capacities for storage. Mix PMB has to be stood 60 minutes that there was a granulate swelling. After that it is ready to use.